How Long Do They Last?
As with the hair on your head, eyelashes follow a natural cycle of shedding and regrowth. All of your lashes are at a different stage at any point in time, which means that some of your lashes are getting ready to fall out while others are experiencing a period growth (this is true if you have eyelash extensions or not).4 Since an individual extension is applied to an individual lash, that extension will fall out on its own when the eyelash sheds from the lash line. If you aren’t exacerbating this shedding process by rubbing your eyes, applying mascara, or compromising the glue with oily eye products, your lash extensions should last up to a month before you need a “refill” appointment. Unless you’re transitioning off of extensions, refills are necessary every 2-4 weeks to maintain the best result. Since each of your individual lashes is at a different stage in the growth cycle, you’ll start to see a more scattered appearance after 2-4 weeks as new natural lashes come in and lashes that
THE CLASSIC SET
A single faux premium lash is applied to each of your natural lashes. They are soft to the touch, light on your eyes, and perfectly natural looking.
THE HYBRID SET
We use a perfect 50/50 blend of our Classic lashes and our Volume fans. The Hybrid set combines the classic and volume application techniques. The result is a fuller, fluffier, and more textured look.
THE VOLUME SET
Multiple lighter thinner lash extensions are fanned, staggered and stacked onto each natural lash which allows the technician to add significant volume. The Volume lash set offers clients the highest level of density and thickness available for maximum glamour.
THE LASH TINT
COLOR & BODY
Great for those with lighter color lashes – or anyone looking for a thicker “mascara” look (without having to wear mascara). A lash tint will make your lashes appear darker, thicker, and longer.
THE LASH PERM
Provides a long -lasting curl to naturally straight lashes. Throw away your eyelash curler! A lash perm opens up your eyes and is great for those with already thick full lashes who want some added pop.
THE LASH LIFT
COLOR & CURL
A combination of the perm and tint with a keratin-infusion for fullness and added body. A lash lift shapes and turns the lashes upwards to give them length, height, and volume. It gives you the appearance of having longer, darker and thicker lashes.
- With lash extensions, you’ll wake up every day with long, fluttering, gorgeous lashes.The process is extremely effective at enhancing your eyes, and looks incredible on everyone.
- Customizable: Your look can be as natural or as dramatic as you’d like, just work with your lash artist to decide on the ideal length and curl of your extensions.
- Waterproof: While you can’t get them wet in the first 48 hours, you can still swim, shower, and sweat in your extensions (although the dryer you keep them, the longer they can last).
- Pain-Free: The entire process is 100 percent painless for almost everyone, from start to finish.
- It’s Safe: Dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and estheticians agree that, for the most part, extensions are safe (although there are risks of irritation and infection...
- Irritation and Infection Risks: “The major risk of eyelash extensions is irritation of the eyes. Eyelash extensions typically require a glue to attach the extension to the natural follicle, and eyes are incredibly sensitive to these chemicals,” at times
- “Even many hypoallergenic ingredients can still inflame or irritate tissue by weighing them down or pulling on the hairs... hence the inherent problem with extensions.”
- “Anything around the eyes can irritate, either due to the chemicals or due to the friction and tugging forces around the lashes.” To prevent irritation and allergic reaction, it’s a good idea to do a patch test on your hand with the adhesive. It is also recommended that you request your esthetician to use a latex- and formaldehyde-free adhesive, since these ingredients are two of the most common irritants.
- Uneven Fallout: Your lashes are at all different stages of growth at any given time, which means that some lashes are in a period of growth, while others are getting ready to shed. This means that a few weeks after your appointment, some extensions will fall out as lashes shed and are replaced with new, extension-free eyelashes, while others will remain in tact. This can create an uneven, scattered effect if you don’t get your extensions refilled every 2-4 weeks.
- Washing Your Face : Remember that you can’t rub your eyes when you have eyelash extensions, which means you have to work around the eye area when you’re washing your face.